The Zika Virus Emergency

The Zika Virus, which is transmitted by mosquitos and has been on our radar for more than five decades, is wreaking havoc across Central and South America and coastal areas of the United States. The virus is especially devastating for pregnant women and their unborn fetuses because there is no cure for Zika. Dr. Kelly Victory, trauma and emergency specialist and president of Victory Health, discusses the ramifications of the deadly virus in this special program on PJTV

ARVE Error: need id and provider

Screws Tightening On Hillary

Democrat presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton has more reason to fret despite a smashing victory in the South Carolina primary. Federal Judge Reggie B. Walton ruled that Clinton’s top aides should be questioned in the ongoing e-mail scandal. Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano says the probability is now high that Clinton herself will be subpoenad to testify under oath. He analyzes the new developments with Fox News host Stuart Varney.

ARVE Error: need id and provider

Apple Blowing Off FBI

Hillary Clinton aside, it seems like Apple is squarely in the crosshairs of the FBI. The dilemma revolves around the iPhone of one of the San Bernardino terrorists, which the FBI claims contains encrypted information that could lead to the Islamic State or other terrorists organizations. Apple has absolutely refused to help the FBI retrieve the vital information. The “Trifecta” crew of Bill Whittle, Scott Ott and Steve Green debate the issue on PJTV.

ARVE Error: need id and provider

60% Say Hillary is Dishonest

“According to a new poll, 60 percent of Americans think Hillary Clinton is dishonest,” Jodi Miller reports. “The other 40 percent knows she’s dishonest.” Miller also zeroes in on economic freedom, Time magazine, Alaska Airlines, Cuban immigrants and an exercise study in this edition of NewsBusted.

ARVE Error: need id and provider

The Fallacy of Economic Myths

Many popular economic myths have been adopted by the masses–especially opportunistic politicians–that just don’t stand up to the facts. A popular concept floating around Democrat campaigns is making a state college or community college education free to students. What they can’t get through their troubled heads is that when politicians subsidize things, it doesn’t make the cost go away. Says consumer reporter John Stossel, “In the case of college tuition, they’ve tried. Federal spending and college aid has doubled, then doubled again. But as government aid grew, so did tuition.” He explains further and analyzes other myths that bend the truth in this edition of Liberty Pen.

ARVE Error: need id and provider

Mysteries of Evolution

Since Charles Darwin’s groundbreaking work on evolution, scientists have been befuddled by some facets of how we became a species. Among the questions: Why do we have two legs? Or, have we stopped evolving? If not, what will we evolve into? Alltime 10s presents 10 unsolved mysteries of evolution.

ARVE Error: need id and provider

It’s Time to End Corruption

As we head into the meat of the presidential election cycle, we often hear from both sides of the aisles that government is broken and needs to be fixed. There are whispers of corruption, politicians being bought and sold and crony capitalism. Is there still time to restore our trust in government and end crony capitalism, or is it too late? Jay Cost, staff writer at The Weekly Standard, answers these questions and proposes solutions in this edition of Prager University.

ARVE Error: need id and provider

Electorate Flocking to Trump

Two primaries and a caucus are in the books for the GOP presidential run, and guess what? The establishment candidates are in deep doo-doo. And so are outsider wannabes. The Republican electorate continues to fawn over pre-eminent outsider Donald J. Trump, while delivering the proverbial middle finger to the rest of the field.

“The thing about Trump, is that he’s starting to pander to a group that’s been ignored for a long time,” says political pundit and commentator Joe Dan Gorman. “Trump is pandering to the American people. And the American people understand. We cannot survive without a leader who doesn’t know how to create wealth. If we don’t fix our economy–game over.”

ARVE Error: need id and provider

High Court Faces Uncertainty

The sudden death of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia has caused nothing less than a political earthquake. Scalia’s untimely passing has opened the door for President Obama to push the high court further to the left, paving the way for a torrent of progressive adjudication for years to come. Host John Phillips welcomes PJTV contributors Scott Ott and Stephen Kruiser to discuss the consequences of an errant Obama appointment in this edition of “The Run Down.”

ARVE Error: need id and provider