ABC Anchor Exposes Epstein
• “I’ve Had This Story for Three Years… (ABC) Would Not Put It on The Air” says Good Morning America Breaking News Anchor, and 20/20 Co-Anchor Amy Robach. “It Was Unbelievable… We Had – Clinton, We Had Everything…”
• Robach: “We Had Her Whole Allegations About Prince Andrew…I Got a Little Concerned About Why I Couldn’t Get On.”
• Amy Robach Describes How She Interviewed a Woman Who Had the Courage to Come Forward “Years” Ago About Epstein: “She Had Pictures, She Had Everything. She Was in Hiding for Twelve Years. We Convinced Her to Come Out. We Convinced Her to Talk to Us.”
• Robach Details ABC’s Initial Response to Her: “Who’s Jeffrey Epstein? No One Knows Who That is. This is a Stupid Story
• Robach: “Now it’s All Coming Out … I Freaking Had All Of It…” More from Project Veritas.
Steven Crowder talks with Project Veritas’ James O’Keefe about their latest bombshell and gets even more exclusive information.ARVE Error: need id and provider
Journalists. James O’Keefe and Project Veritas have released audio of ABC News reporter Amy Robach complaining that her story on Jeffrey Epstein was shut down by the network and she doesn’t know why.
She says she had “everything” mentions Clinton and goes on to say that “the palace” got wind of the story and the network was scared they would not get to interview Will And Kate.
This story is a candid behind-the-scene view of how these reporters really feel. ABC News issued a statement that flies in the face of their previous reporting. They claimed like many others that they just couldn’t corroborate the story.
But then how does this explain the Covington story, Kavanaugh reporting, or fake news from Kentucky they recently retracted? It seems that their standards are only high when dealing with powerful people like Epstein, Prince Andrew, or Bill Clinton. More from Tim Pool.ARVE Error: need id and provider
Lionel Nation appears on RT America to discuss just how fraudulent and phony the American news media has become. You cannot believe a word any of these TV networks says, and that pretty much applies to the biggest newspapers as well. The New York Times and Washington Post had the means to investigate Jeffrey Epstein but never did. That’s because both are lying masquerades of real journalism. They are run by Liberal nabobs who condone pedophilia of the worst types — by rich swine who like Bill Gates, Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew prey upon children. None of the bastards who frequented Jeffrey Epstein’s island should have the freedom to be walking the streets: All should have been jailed a long time ago.ARVE Error: need id and provider