Call Me Stormy

Finding righteous currents in turbulent times

CDC: Covid Not That Dangerous

The Center for Disease Control (CDC) again emphasized that only 6 percent of the more than 700,000 announced Covid deaths were coronavirus related. The other 94 percent were due to pre-existing comorbidity, including serious illnesses and advanced age. Despite the report being officially published by the CDC, it has been completely ignored by the corporate mainstream media.

Many of the faulty Covid tests were actually detecting residue of colds and flues, while hospitals were misdiagnosing patients as contracting the virus and prescribing wrong medications. The fatal cases were eventually mislabeled as Covid deaths to artificially inflate the numbers for the fake news media, in order to push panic and hysteria. Here’s a video compilation about the truth regarding the Covid-19 pandemic, courtesy of RenaudBe.




 

Spread the word

Single Post Navigation

Leave a Reply