Chloroquine To Treat Virus?
All of Italy is now in a lockdown state. The United States is experiencing a growing number of new daily cases of COVID-19 and testing remains limited in many parts of the country. Dr. Seheult illustrates compelling articles about the possible efficacy of chloroquine in the treatment of coronavirus infections and its role in aiding cellular zinc absorption. More from Medcram.ARVE Error: need id and provider
Here’s another chloroquine analysis, from Bill Still with the Still Report. He says a new possible treatment – or even a cure – for coronavirus had been studied extensively in China and South Korea and now a new study showed that it’s true. Hydroxychloroquine is an inexpensive drug widely used to treat malaria and autoimmune diseases and now has proven to be effective against coronavirus. The best news is this drug is cheap – about 5 cents per dose – and is readily available and can be prescribed by your doctor.
The Stanford University study shows that 600 mg of Hydroxychloroquine – or HCQ – per day killed the coronavirus in 90% of patients. HCQ works by allowing zinc to enter virus-infected cells to disrupt their ability to reproduce. More studies are needed, however, it is likely that the remaining 10% of patients for whom HCQ did not work could have low blood levels of zinc that could be boosted by zinc supplementation. Sublingual zinc – that is, sucking on zinc tablets – was shown in a 30-year-old study to shorten the duration of the common cold virus, but swallowing zinc tablets didn’t prove to be as effective.
The current theory is that HCQ opens a pathway for zinc in the blood so it can attack the coronavirus more effectively.
We believe that the Trump administration should immediately do whatever is necessary to make HCQ widely available if it is not currently available. We believe this is the cure the Chinese are currently using on its own population because it appears to stop coronavirus cold, and that’s before the addition of additional zinc is added. One of the author’s of the Stanford study appeared briefly as the last guest on Laura Ingraham’s show last night. He had a bad internet connection, so I had to edit down his comments to remove the dropouts in the video.ARVE Error: need id and provider
The predicted lockdowns are already starting to happen. Italy, Spain, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Israel and a growing number of countries are locking down their borders and tightening restrictions on movement. More and more US states & cities are banning public gatherings and forcing closure of non-essential businesses. Rumors of a coming national curfew circulated Monday.
Meanwhile, food and pharmacy shelves are being stripped bare . Even the slow-movers are now panicking. A similar panic has gripped investors. The stock market is experiencing a historically vicious sell-off — after falling 24% by the end of last week, the Dow is down another 13% today. So far, no matter what the Federal Reserve and world governments have pledged, the market hasn’t been convinced it will be enough.
It’s a global fire sale. Investors want the safety of cash. And they’re selling everything to get it. Such is the psychology of crowds. When the herd is spooked a stampede ensues. And this is with less than 4 thousand confirmed coronavirus cases in the US. How will the herd react when that number is 4 million? More from Chris Martenson.
Dave Rubin of The Rubin Report talks to Dr. Amesh Adalja (Infectious Disease MD) about what you need to know about the Coronavirus pandemic. The Coronavirus outbreak is still in its infancy in the US and Dr. Amesh Adalja gives you the information you need to be able to navigate this constantly changing public health crisis. He answers questions like “what is Coronavirus?” He also explains how the coronavirus is different from the flu. He tells you how to spot the confusing coronavirus symptoms and why it’s hard to distinguish from a common cold. Most importantly he provides vital information on Coronavirus prevention and what you need to do to keep you and your loved ones safe.
We’re obviously in some unchartered territory here with the Coronavirus pandemic. The arrival of Covid-19 has disrupted every aspect of our lives at a record pace. This major threat to public health has arrived at a time when we struggle to find accurate and trusted sources of information. Coronavirus news thus far has been polarized and divisive. Our plan here is to help you make as much sense of the situation in a non-alarmist way. If you’re looking for reliable information from experts on the front lines of the Coronavirus outbreak check out our Coronavirus playlist:
You are loved. The Democrats send their best doctors — and nurses — to reassure patients suffering from the coronavirus or fear of the coronavirus. More from The United Spot.ARVE Error: need id and provider